Is this staged?
Have you noticed the photograph Amnesty International use to illustrate their latest attack on Israel. Look more closely.
What grounds are there to believe this is the fakest of fake news?
Check out the bulldozer driver in the enlarged image. Does he look like an IDF driver? IDF uniform is olive-green. This driver appears to be wearing a shirt with a distinct blue stripe. If he was demolishing a building in Palestinian territory wouldn’t he for his own safety be wearing his helmet?
Check out the bulldozer. It is clearly not an IDF bulldozer. It is completely unarmoured and painted bright yellow not grey or khaki.
So maybe it is a civilian bulldozer? Is the boy in danger or not?
With photography distance relationships can be quite deceptive. Long lenses compress distance. Either way it looks as if he is nowhere near the path of the bulldozer. He has been placed there by the photographer for a good angle. Or did you think it was his idea to find a chair and a flag?
If he was in danger isn’t it, at best, gross irresponsibility to place him there (or not drag him away) or, at worst, child abuse and probably a war crime to endanger a child?
- Amnesty International To Merge With Hamas, PreOccupied Territory, accessed 31 January 2019
- Travesty International: Amnesty’s blood libel against the IDF (update), Elder of Ziyyon
- Hamasty International, PreOccupied Territory
- Different armoured Caterpillar D9 generations in IDF service.
- MathKnight and the above mentioned – Own work based on the following WikiCommons pictures: Image:IDF-D9L001.jpg by Friend of Shpitz Image:Caterpillar1133.jpg Joe S Killet File:D9-idf pic000833.jpg by User:קרלוס הגדול Image:IDF-D9L003.jpg by Lior34 Image:Caterpillar1133-3.jpg by Joe S Killet File:Idf CAT D9R.jpg by User:קרלוס הגדול File:D9R-002.jpg by User:MathKnight and Zachi Evenor File:IDF D9 – IZE10267.jpg by Zachi Evenor File:IDF-D9-bulldozer-66-IndependenceDay-1.jpg by Zachi Evenor
- The photograph A.I. used. Probably Wall Street Journal