21 August 2012
Call For Action On Antisemitic App
The notorious forgery Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion was reincarnated again, as a mobile application.
Report it with Google. Here’s how:
- Click this link to Report Inappropriate Apps.
- If you don’t feel polluted by doing so. Installing this app allows you to tell the developers what you think of them in a review.
بروتوكولات حكماء صهيون
Developer name: E3RaFLy
In the report form you can choose “Hateful or abusive content”, and describe how the “Protocols” are an antisemitic libel.
- The Protocols of the Elders of Zion or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is an antisemitic hoax purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination
- First published in Russia in 1903
- After the German Nazi Party came to power in 1933, it ordered the text to be studied in German classrooms, although it was known to be fraudulent
- Originally produced in Russia between 1897 and 1903, possibly by Pyotr Ivanovich Rachkovsky, head of the Paris office of the Russian Secret Police
- Source material for the forgery plagiarised from Dialogue aux enfers entre Machiavel et Montesquieu or Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli andMontesquieu, an 1864 political satire by Maurice Joly and a chapter from Biarritz, an 1868 novel by the anti-Semitic German novelist Hermann Goedsche, which had been translated into Russian in 1872.
- Dialogue in Hell was itself a plagiarism, at least in part, of a novel by Eugene Sue, Les Mystères du Peuple (1849–1856)
- Already by 1905 Pyotr Stolypin, the newly appointed chairman of the Czarist Council of Ministers, had decided the book was a fraud originating in Paris.
- In English, a series of articles in The Times by its Constantinople reporter,Philip Graves, who discovered the plagiarism from the work of Maurice Joly was published in 1921
- Call For Action On Antisemitic App, Israellycool Blog, Dan Smith, 19 August 2012 (my source for the initial Action Item)
- The Protocols of Apple, iTunes, Android marketplace selling anti-Semitic book, The Washington Free Beacon, Adam Kredo, August 17, 2012
- European rabbis rap Apple over anti-Semitic app, Ynet news, Associated Press, 19 August 2012
Strongly recommended that you check out Yaakov Kirschen’s Memetics and the Viral Spread of Antisemitism Through “Coded Messages” in Political Cartoons to learn about the antisemitic significance of the octopus and the snake in Jew Hatred imagery.
† This material has been excerpted from Wikipedia. I recommend you read the entire article.