Australian Prime Minister Kevein Rudd is shocked, stunned and outraged over the alleged use by Israel of Australian passports. What he is saying in effect is, if you can save tens or even hundreds of Israeli lives – an indirectly Palestinian lives, by killing a leading Hamas terrorist you mustn’t do it if it means forging a passport. Mustn’t do it? Can’t do it! So many links to comment on NOW.
- Betrayed PM should not be taken for granted by Israel
- This is not the way to treat a steadfast friend
- Kevin Rudd’s outrage will have little effect on Israeli
- Pressure mounts on Israel over Hamas killing
- DUBAI: In fallout from Mabhouh assassination, Australia says passport abuse is ‘not the act of a friend’
- ID thefts link innocent Australians to alleged murder plot by Mossad agents
- Australians suspects in assassination of Hamas militant in Dubai hotel