The ‘Yellow Pages’ of Conferences†
Herzliya has a great beach; a great university‡ and the unmissable annual Herzliya conference. Everyone from Israeli politics/defence/academia, etc. will be speaking to give their views on the year to come and the year past … and I mean everyone.
- Maj. Gen. Amir Eshel, Head of Planning Branch, IDF
- Amb. Rafael Barak, Director General, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- MK Lt. Gen. (res.) Ehud Barak, Minister of Defense, Israel
- Rt. Hon. Dr. Liam Fox, MP, Secretary of State for Defence, UK
- Hon. Alexandr Vondra, Senator, Minister of Defense, Czech Republic
- Hon. Dr. Csaba Hende, Minister of Defense, Republic of Hungary
… and that’s just Today from 14:30 Israel Time! (Greenwich Mean Time (UTC0) 12:50 PM)
Wish I was there!
There was a time as an IDC student when I would be invited free. Unfortunately, I graduated Hey, it happens and as no organization is willing to pick up the price of my ticket I have to resort to Plan ‘B’. The proceedings are broadcast live with simultaneous Hebrew/English translation.
I will be glued to my computer monitor from the 6th of February to the 9th.
† If you’re not there you’re nowhere.
‡ I’m an ‘almost’ modest graduate.