Five Minutes for Israel is a site for people who want to advocate for Israel on the Public Diplomacy battle field. If you don’t support the continued prosperity of the State of Israel; have doubts about the justice of its cause or want Israel to be anything but a Jewish state, this is not the place for you. Look elsewhere!
When we are up and running we plan:
- 24/7 around the world monitoring of the world, English online press about Israel, Judaism and related subjects. Our aims are to achieve 10 out of the first 15 comments (the first page) on articles we focus on for either brickbats or bouquets and to swamp every online poll.
- A place for original pro-Israel material, especially graphics and videos, to be freely distributed, localized and adapted according to need.
- Material for translation. We know that producing in English discriminates against other languages so we encourage translators to take material and adapt it to other societies. This is especially true for subtitling videos and relabeling graphics. Similarly we hope to collect Hebrew language material for translation to a wider non-Hebrew speaking audience.
- Interviews with established Israel advocates with the aim of encouraging new advocates to contribute. There is work to be done even if Israel is not at war, today or you only have five minutes to spare.
- A blog where Israel advocates can chat, swap tips and stories, ideas for this site, etc.
You know you are interested. JOIN US.
Register with Five Minutes for Israel.
Let us know what you think: email@example.com