The year 2014 in review
Thank you all for your support in 2014. This blog was viewed about 16,000 times in 2014. Not quite the Superbowl but the equivalent of about 6 sold-out performances in the concert hall at the Sydney Opera House.
Our busiest day of the year was February 26th with 635 views.
Most visitors came from The United States. U.K. & Israel were not far behind. That’s 129 countries in all!
These are the posts that got the most views in 2014. Hope you enjoyed them and perhaps would like to revisit.
- Honourable Woman – Dishonourable BBC? Predicting (correctly as it turned out) the latest BBC anti Israel fiction.
- Dear Mr Zuckerberg … please remove Jew Hatred from Facebook.
- BBC wipes Israel off the map Only Gaza exists in the BBC universe.
- i24 New Israel TV to the world A new Internet news channel arrives.
- Posters and Imposters 2014 Israel Apartheid Week parody poster.
Not every post gained as many visitors and that with the assistance of other websites but here are some I most enjoyed. Hope you agree.
- The BBC drops a brick BBC’s The Brick can’t take the weight.
- Blood Libel OK by Facebook If this is acceptable what wouldn’t be?
- Klos-C Press Conference – Eilat, Part 1 and Part 2 Down to Eilat to photograph Iranian arms.
- Recognised! Israel as a Jewish state.
- I’m gonna sue!!!! I’m gonna sue!!! Part too Egyptian journalist wants to sue for the Ten Plagues.
- Conversation peace Fatah and Hamas – threats and promises.
- Red tent lines J-Street crosses them.
- Methodists: It’s spit, not rain Mainstream Christian BDS.
- Nu, New Neo Nazi? Antisemitism has been abolished!?
- Our Boys The kidnapping of Gilad Shaar, Naftali Frenkel and Eyal Yifrach was one of the stories of the year.
- The Kurds Way Should Israel openly back the Kurds?
- Crossing the red (nose) line Jon Stewart wins Red Nose Award at 2nd attempt
- Let’s win this one 5MFI calls on Israel to win in Gaza. Was I right?
- Criminals call for Court ICC here are 11 war crimes committed by Hamas
- 7 things 2 consider A Response to Ali A. Rizvi
- Eating leather The Palestinians as beaten boxers
- In the classroom shark pool For teachers and parents
- Something good might come … It’s time to re-examine the rules of war.
- … and the majority were not civilian Force the BBC to fulfill their obligation for impartiality.
- Fauxto-op Cute kids make great propaganda.
- Tunnel vision Is alBeeb Islamophobic?
- Blogger this Blogger Alaa Abd al Fattah peace activist?
- Five Minutes in the House of Commons If 5MFI had been there.
- Chickenpoop Did the Americans really say that?
- France-Spain, Be careful what you wish for Independence movements
- Tale of Two Stories Using the ‘inverted pyramid’ to slant news.
- Get real Senator Averil Powers of the Irish Seanad.
- What is our Plan B? What do we do if we lose Europe and the UN?
Special thanks to Jack Cohen and Ira Weiss for contributing posts.