Needed – Spanish speaking admin
Cinco Minutos para Israel (5MPI)
By popular demand, we were planning to introduce a Spanish language sister site Cinco Minutos para Israel in the very near future.
Unfortunately the senorita who was going to take on the role of admin had to drop out at the last minute because of the combined pressure of work and studies. We desperately need a replacement if we are to go online.
Ultimately the site, as indeed the English site, may be run as a committee but there has to someone in ultimate charge.
- Mother level Spanish (writing, reading and understanding spoken Spanish)
- Excellent English (reading and speaking)
- Israel Advocate (some form of checkable reference or knowing someone I know)
- Writing skills (in the beginning most of the content will come from you)
- Computer and social network literacy
- WordPress experience
- Graphic Arts/layout ability
- People skills
- Translation skills
- Video making/video editing skills
If you are interested in taking on this demanding, thankless, unpaid, essential, kick-arse job please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (in English por favor) and we can talk about it.
Blog post coming soon. Let’s discuss what we want in this site.