Foreign Affairs Committee to meet Minister Costello.
Irish for Israel have asked me to publicise this letter. Send your emails now.
Tomorrow (Wed 16th) the Irish Foreign Affairs Committee is to meet with Minister Costello who recently traveled to Gaza.
Minister Costello is very one sided as is his wife Emer Costello MEP.
We ask that you take 5 minutes and write a short email to the Committee.
Consider raising the following points.
- Did the Minister meet Gaza’s small Christian population.
- Why are the Palestinian refugees within Gaza not resettled within Gaza ? What is the purpose of leaving thousands in camps for generations ?
- Is he confident Irish Aid money is not being misused by the Palestinian Authority ? The EU is currently investigating how 2 billion euro of EU Aid money to the P.A has gone missing.
- Why did he not visit Sderot ?
- Is he concerned about the tunnel that was discovered yesterday that was dug from Gaza into Israel and underneath an Israeli school. This tunnel was no doubt built to kidnap Israeli civilians.
- What has he done to help halt the attacks on political opponents in Gaza ?
- Is he concerned about increased attacks from Gaza into Egypt ?
The committee members are as follows.
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO EMAIL.
Israel needs your support.